Father in heaven You are our Infinite Strength. As Your children we come to Your throne in singleness of heart in behalf of all our loved ones and neighbors whose bodies are being ravaged by cancer.
With Your servant David we boldly proclaim: “Bless the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.” Psalms 103:1-5
Because of all that was accomplished through the death and resurrection of You Son, Jesus, may You hear our prayer and break the curse and spirit of all forms of cancer
over our people.
All power and might is in Your hands. Lord Jesus, lead us into battle and enable us to carry the light into the darkness to defeat this terrible disease. Glorify Yourself by giving an open heaven of blessing over our people and our lands. May Your Presence and Power among us be so intense multitudes will turn their hearts to You.
Father, in faith we declare Your holy protection over every child who prays this petition.
We pray all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, the name above all names.
Add a name to our list:
A Life Giving Church, Meeting Needs in Jesus’ Name
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
1. One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
2. The full and unique inspiration of the Holy Bible as the divine Word of God, the only infallible, sufficient, and authoritative rule of faith and practice (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:19-21).
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial intercession, and His personal second coming in power and glory (Matthew 1:21-23; John 1:1,
John 10:30; 2 Corinthians 5:21; I Timothy 2:5; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 8:34; Revelation 22:12-13).
4. The fall of man, his moral depravity, and the necessity of the new birth (Genesis 3:9-12; Isaiah 53:6; John 3:3, 16; Romans 3:23).
5. The substitutionary atonement through the shed blood of Christ (Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 9:11-14, 10:10).
6. Salvation through a personal experience of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord (John 3:3, 11:25, 3:16; Romans 6:23; Acts 4:12).
7. Justification of the believer by faith through regeneration by the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 6:11; Ephesians 3:12; Hebrews 12:2; Titus 3:5; John3:3).
8. Sanctification of the believer by faith, subsequent to regeneration, wrought by the infilling of the Holy Spirit in a totally surrendered life, resulting in purity of heart and endowment of power for holy living and service (Romans 6:17-19; I Corinthians 1:30; 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8; 1 Peter 1:2).
9. The eternal security of the true believer abiding in a submitted fellowship with Jesus Christ (John 3:17, 10:28, 15:7, 16; I Peter 2:1-5).
10. The resurrection of the body to eternal life for the saved, and to eternal punishment for the lost (1 Thess. 4:16-17; 2 Peter 2:1-5; Revelation 20:15).
11. The spiritual unity of all true believers who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ (John 17: 20-21; Ephesians 4:3-6; I Peter 2:5; Hebrews 10:24-25).
12. Water baptism in obedience to Christ’s command, and to publicly profess one’s faith in Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19).
13. The practice of church discipline in the instance that the biblical steps have been taken to reconcile a member who chooses to continue in sin and who subsequently refuses to turn from the behavior in question; the goal of church
discipline being the hope of full restoration (Matthew 18:15-17; 1 Corinthians 5).
Faith Mountain Fellowship Church is moving forward with an expansive vision. Through the leadership of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to creating a Kingdom revival culture that will be passed on from generation to generation. Continue reading
Youth meet on Wednesday nights in the youth building where we fellowship and study the word. We meet from 6:45-8:00pm. Come join us for the fun! Continue reading
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast and a valuable teaching on Monday mornings at @ 6:30am. Continue reading
Please join The Jungle on Sunday mornings. We are doing some fun new curriculum called the Buzz by Group. Wednesday nights, we are doing memorization of scripture and then fun and games. Continue reading
Chico and Margarita Howard
Meets each Tuesday 10:30 AM for Intercessory prayer
Call for weekly details
Cerro / Questa
Mark and Angelina Ortega
Meets every other Wednesday of month
Meets 1st,3rd and 5th Tuesdays @ 6:30 til 8:30PM
Richard and Jo Carroll Leach
Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
(Call for location)
Young Couples LifeGroup
Ed and Lanie Hampton
1-575 -575-779-4052 L
Meets every Wed. at 6:45
Shawver Cabin, East Main
LifeGroup of Taos
Wayne and Marsha Kidd
1- 575-776-1574 home
Meets Every other Tues. 6:30 PM
#1 Sandia Dr. Upper Las Colonias, El Prado
Missionaries we support:
Jose & Audrey Banales, Mr. & Mrs. Larry Weil, Mr. & Mrs. Brent Burdick, Mr. & Mrs. Vaughn Telfer, Mr. & Mrs. Willard Hochhalter, MOZ- International School, and Mr. & Mrs. John Hamilton.
Human Trafficking rescue in Argentina
Mr and Mrs Ben King, Mr and Mrs Clayton Coss Continue reading
The Charis Bible College team is in Honduras this week. Please pray for Maureen West (on the back row) and the whole Charis team as they minister to Honduran orphans.
If you would like to donate towards these Missionaries, please put it under the memo on your check.